Being at the refinement stage, the feedback today mainly revolved around the details of the project and the importance of presentation.
I have listed below the feedback for each of the products.
Identity Crisis Book:
- There should be breaks in the monotony
- The cover page portrays a confused hierarchy, which needs to be fixed
- The placing of the parallel men need to be thought about instead of being placed on intuition.
- The rope on the last page should be extended
- There could be similar iterations on the same page
- When the final logo is displayed, it should look as if it is the chosen one. Perhaps some sort of specifications could come alone with the page.
- On the cover page, I should give myself credit
- The cover needs to be refined in terms of margins, placement of the pig and the abstractness of the sky
- Some of the headings need to be kerned properly
- Impossibility poster has too many words, there could be fewer.
- Placement o type and layout
- Minor adjustments to make the message clearer
- The size of the Newspaper poster should be reconsidered.
- The cover should be in sync with what is inside which is not the case right now
- Think of how the whole package will work together
- How the two books will look together in terms of size.
- How everything will be presented.
- There are a lot of ideas that are just doodles, and hence need to be digitised properly for the documentation.